$12.74 USD $16.99 USD
Tips for Tight Teams instructs and equips today's worship musician to function on the musical, relational, and technical levels expected of 21st-century worship team leaders and members. Rooted in Sandy Hoffman's “Ten Top Tips for Tight Teams” curriculum, the book covers a myriad of timeless and relevant worship topics, such as:
• Worship team mission, unity, and focus
• Worship warm-ups
• Getting your worship band “out of the garage”
• Applying worship chord voicings and vocal harmonies
• Comfortable worship keys for vocal range
• Reading and writing worship charts
• Arranging hymns to fit contemporary settings
• Using worship modulations
• Implementing free worship chord progressions
• Flowing with seamless worship set lists
• Leading worship
• Worship “do's and don'ts”
• Removing distractions from worship
• Facilitating worship improvisation
• and many more!
The goal of Tips for Tight Teams is to elevate skill levels to the point where the worship team is no longer a distraction to the very people it endeavors to lead into worship.
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Series: Worship Musician Presents
Page Count: 142
Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 inches
$37.50 USD $50.00 USD
Will be available September 2019; preorder* today to receive 25% off! Be sure to like...
$14.99 USD $19.99 USD
In the 1950s and '60s, those shiny 45-rpm records with the big hole in the...
$22.46 USD $29.95 USD
This handsome, insightful hardcover volume delves deep into the music of 88 visionaries who have...